Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bevel Up Plane-Finished!

Finally, it's finished!

But now, where I left off.

For the lever cap, I decided against a keyhole, instead I just drilled a clearance hole.(This is why it took me so long to finish, my 3/16" bit stopped working, and I got a new one today.) The threaded rod was epoxied into the sole, and the bottom is lapped, though the flatness is not quite what I want it to be, but I'll do some more later. The blade was sharpened, and the board was planed.

An interesting project, I'll post more later on about its performance, and how I like it, and how I would improve on it.

No comments: